Solving issues and working with governments can be challenging due to their complexity, constantly changing personnel and large organizational structure.
We simplify government.
Our experienced team has worked in the highest levels of Western Canadian government, including former cabinet ministers, Chiefs of Staff, Ministerial Assistants, and staff members serving in Prime Ministers’ offices in Ottawa and more.
That experience means we can help navigate the various structures to build a bridge to a positive relationship with local, provincial or national governments.
Our team will work with you to provide:
- Strategic advice on the most effective way to engage with government
- Market insights to understand the current and future political and policy trends
- Simplify permitting and regulatory processes to ensure projects are on time and budget
- Creating concise and compelling presentations and key messages to government
- Helping you identify and access government funding programs
- Strategic communications and advocacy to ensure your message is heard
- Crisis communication and public relations to effectively reach our and engage with key audiences at critical times
The key is building a positive and productive long-term working relationship with the right people in government.